• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB - 300 RUM Rifle

BrodynIdaho

Looking for a buddy. He wants a factory / semi custom 300 RUM. Please PM me if you have anything for sale. Thank you!

I have a Remington 700 Custom Shop North American Hunter I picked up a two years ago. Only 9 rounds fired by the original owner who was into smaller calibers and was a competition shooter. He started to flinch and did not want to develop any bad habits so he had to sell. Send me a message if interested. I have all the ammo that he bought also minus the 7 rounds

I have 300 rum 700 rem jewel trigger muzz brake custom stock if lnterested please call 541 290 3949

I have a semi custom Remmy in 300 RUM.

Right handed Stainless Steel Sporter, mounted in a Bell Carlson TI stock with alum bedding block, stock is Green with Black webbing. Has a seamless muzzle brake that makes recoil like a .243, has tuned Remington trigger that is not the junky X-mark. Shoots great.

Please call or text or pm me for pictures.

804-836-4707

Thanks

Remington KS Mountain Rifle, semi-custom done by Answer Products, stainless with 26" Lothar Walther barrel, brake, a $2,500 build. Shipped for $1,495. I have probably 100 rounds of different factory ammunition to try for a good price.

Last edited: