Wonders Optics

Got a gen 4 as well. Mounted on top of savage 110 338 edge. Hope to shoot it this weekend. Very happy so far. On a side note I showed it to my dad, he took one look threw it and decided he needed one to. Found a gen 3 for just over $200 and it seems just as good as the gen 4.

Talked with Matt as well. I wasn't sure about shooting long with only 14x and inquired about more power in his line of scopes. Word is that it is in the works. A 6-20x50 with mp-8 type of rectical. How can you go wrong at this price. I can afford to do more shooting now.

Good shooting

BT

well u should have plenty of adjustment to a 1000 with a wo tac what type of groups do you shoot now? i can say that the scope does track rt and left well.up and down ? we will see. talk to matt from wonders for 1 hr today very friendly informed me that they are out of scopes but is loaning me a 4x14 mil/mil falcon until he receives his next shippment 3 to 4 weeks. lucky for me, i got a small pack of wolves waiting for some long range lead here in idaho and cant wait to surprise 1.

Be careful. You might fall in love with that Falcon! I had a WOTAC up until last week (just sold it) The only complaint I had (great scope) was that I kept forgetting to reset the power ring to 9x when I ranged. So I bought the Falcon 4-14x44 and I'm equally happy with the build quality and optics. The reticle does get a little thicker at max mag. but it's definitely usable.

Does anybody talk to Matt for less than 45 min? Every time I've called him, I've been on the phone at least that long. How does that guy ever get anything done? :)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.