• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Winchester 'pre 64 M70 action with customBarreled action 338-06 Barrel

antleredacres

Custom Barreled action: Winchester pre'64 Model 70 action. solid bolt handle/steel bottom metal. Ser# on bolt and receiver match. Drilled and tapped for 8x40 screws, attached EGW rail. Barreled by Virgin Valley custom guns chambered in 338-06 (barrel is stamped but doesn't show well in pics). All metal Matte finished. Bore is bright with sharp rifling. Just add stock of choice and you're ready to go. A project rifle that I didn't finished. The buyer will have 3 days of inspection (no shooting) from the date of delivery. $1050 TYD. Insured at buyers choice for extra. Postal MO or Bank Certified Cashiers Check. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSCN1522.JPG
    DSCN1522.JPG
    196.8 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCN1523.JPG
    DSCN1523.JPG
    304.6 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCN1524.JPG
    DSCN1524.JPG
    252.8 KB · Views: 123
  • DSCN1526.JPG
    DSCN1526.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 126
  • DSCN1527.JPG
    DSCN1527.JPG
    326.6 KB · Views: 120
Custom Barreled action: Winchester pre'64 Model 70 action. solid bolt handle/steel bottom metal. Ser# on bolt and receiver match. Drilled and tapped for 8x40 screws, attached EGW rail. Barreled by Virgin Valley custom guns chambered in 338-06 (barrel is stamped but doesn't show well in pics). All metal Matte finished. Bore is bright with sharp rifling. Just add stock of choice and you're ready to go. A project rifle that I didn't finished. The buyer will have 3 days of inspection (no shooting) from the date of delivery. $1050 TYD. Insured at buyers choice for extra. Postal MO or Bank Certified Cashiers Check. Thanks for looking.
Nothing I need in trade. Raising cash for another build. Steve

Fantastic caliber for almost anything in North America and anything up to Buffalo in Africa.
One of my absolute favorites and easy to reload from easy to find and resize 30/06 brass!