• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Winchester 7mm WSM Brass - Sealed Blue Bags

iShoot17

I had a deal in the works for a new rifle a while back. I bought what was the only brass available at the time and paid to play. Then the seller backed out and I haven't found a rifle since.

I have a total of (4) bags, each still factory sealed with a count of (50) pieces per bag.

$SPF

Last edited:
Wait? You've been on the forum for a few weeks and posted twice and are calling someone out on pricing?

Can you find 7wsm Winchester brass for a better price then the rest of us are missing somewhere?

I guess you can get Bertram for the same price if you prefer…..

I think for low quantity it's a fair price. Rock it!

Yes im new to the forum and no my intentions are not to call you out or be a d!ck and yes 7wsm brass is near impossible to find i agree. But if that was good brass i would give you 400 dollars and drive to you to buy it. But its winchester brass

Winchester is the best manufactured brass for 7 wsm. At least that I'm aware of.

And not that I'm the sheriff of the rule bank or anything but maybe read up on the classified rules. Unless it's changed calling out folks in the forum on pricing is a no-no (PM is cool though ).

Just in an effort to help

Winchester is the best manufactured brass for 7 wsm. At least that I'm aware of.

And not that I'm the sheriff of the rule bank or anything but maybe read up on the classified rules. Unless it's changed calling out folks in the forum on pricing is a no-no (PM is cool though ).

Just in an effort to help
I wouldn't say it the best option. I bought a bunch of ADG 300wsm brass. Necked it down turned out the donuts. It's way better than that blue labeled Winchester brass.