• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED West Texas Ordnance .308 **Price Drop**

teskids

Custom light weight Howa 1500 .308 by West Texas Ordnance. Started out as a Howa ranch land .308 with light weight receiver and hollowed bolt handle. SS Brux #5 contour barrel 1 in 10" finished at 22" with match chamber. Matte bead blast Finnish. B&C medalist stock. Recoil lug bedded. Trigger is crisp 2.5lbs +/- 0.2 Barrel broken in by WTO and load development for 125gr Nosler Accubond or Ballistic tip. I have since put 63 rounds through it since WTO broke it in with 47 rounds. so total count is an even 110. Groups are consistent at 0.5 MOA depending on the day and me. I can supply the buyer with the load data and 100 Nosler 125gr Accubond bullets with the sale of the rifle. Nikon Prostaff 3-9x with BDC in Leupold Quick Release Weaver Style Rings. IL is just not the state for a great long range rifle.

Price is $2400 shipped in a Protek 50" hard case ( Similar to pelican )

Trades and offers accepted

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    307.7 KB · Views: 9
Re: West Texas Ordnance .308

Custom light weight Howa 1500 .308 by West Texas Ordnance. Started out as a Howa ranch land .308 with light weight receiver and hollowed bolt handle. SS Brux #5 contour barrel 1 in 10" finished at 22" with match chamber. Matte bead blast Finnish. B&C medalist stock. Recoil lug bedded. Trigger is crisp 2.5lbs +/- 0.2 Barrel broken in by WTO and load development for 125gr Nosler Accubond or Ballistic tip. I have since put 63 rounds through it since WTO broke it in with 47 rounds. so total count is an even 110. Groups are consistent at 0.5 MOA depending on the day and me. I can supply the buyer with the load data and 100 Nosler 125gr Accubond bullets with the sale of the rifle. Nikon Prostaff 3-9x with BDC in Leupold Quick Release Weaver Style Rings. IL is just not the state for a great long range rifle.

Price is $2250 shipped in a Protek 50" hard case ( Similar to pelican )

Trades and offers accepted

Here is a target shot during load development. Shooter was left handed which does not work great with the weatherby style stock.

Attachments

• IMG_0648.jpg
    IMG_0648.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 9