Weird coincidence.

Ohlongarm

Early fall i shot a coyote in the left side of head with the 22 Tikka,CCI Velocitor ,DRT,i dumped him in a spot away from the house to feed the buzzards.A week later i blew a shot on a coyote ,that ran off,i knew i was too far back ,but stuff happens,coincidentally a couple months later i stumbled upon the run off ,he apparently expired in the exact location where
drt1.jpg
drt2.jpg
drt1.jpg
i dumped the previous one to feed my buzzards. Note where the hole in his rib cage is ,the 35 gr Hornady V-max blew it out,but that sucker ran 250 yards. Talk about coincidence,yes i blow a shot occasionally.Note the hole in the yotes skull ,left side,the lowly 22 did its job.

Early fall i shot a coyote in the left side of head with the 22 Tikka,CCI Velocitor ,DRT,i dumped him in a spot away from the house to feed the buzzards.A week later i blew a shot on a coyote ,that ran off,i knew i was too far back ,but stuff happens,coincidentally a couple months later i stumbled upon the run off ,he apparently expired in the exact location whereView attachment 169295 View attachment 169297 View attachment 169295 i dumped the previous one to feed my buzzards. Note where the hole in his rib cage is ,the 35 gr Hornady V-max blew it out,but that sucker ran 250 yards. Talk about coincidence,yes i blow a shot occasionally.Note the hole in the yotes skull ,left side,the lowly 22 did its job.

I agree,however buzzards have to eat to,they get about 30 plus a year behind my house,i love em.They'll be back about March first,they'll be plenty of meat for them.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts