• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Weatherby Vanguard - .257 Wby Mag - $350

GOCougs3006

Series 1 Weatherby Vanguard in .257 Weatherby Mag. This is the standard Synthetic/blued version. Exterior shows a little normal hunting wear, but the rifle is well taken care of. Bore is very good. Easily shoots sub-moa. I am the second owner. First owner barely shot it (I would guess less than 50 rounds) and I have only put ~60 rounds through it. Tons of life left in this rifle. Get all the power and velocity of a weatherby magnum without the recoil. This rifle is really fun to shoot.

I bought this for my wife to hunt with and she has used it to take 3 deer. It is absolutely devastating on whitetails. However, after shooting a buddies Tikka Superlite in 7mm-08 last year she wants to switch to something more like that rifle.

1st picture is a 3 shot group at 100 yards my wife shot. Load was the 115gr partitions pictured and included. She was shooting prone off of a bipod.

Rifle Specs:
24" barrel
1 in 10" Twist
7.75 lbs bare rifle

$350 for rifle and EGW 20 MOA one piece base, 24 loaded rounds (115grn Partitions) and 5 pieces of brass
$850 for rifle with base rings (TPS) and scope (Nikon Monarch 3 5-20x44 BDC)
$200 for reloading package

Reloading Package includes:
RCBS FL Dies Set
RCBS Neck Sizing Die
(50) Brand new Hornady brass
(150) Nosler 110gr Accubond - Factory Seconds
(28) Nosler 115gr Ballistic Tip
(100) Sierra 117gr BTSP

Prices negotiable . Split transfer fe. Trades considered: Weatherby, Howa or Tikka rifles in 7mm-08, 6.5x55, .280, .270 or similar.

*For the right deal, I may be willing to finish load development with the 110 Accubonds and provide a bunch of loaded ammo. Or get some 115 Partitions and load up a bunch more rounds.*

Located in Spokane, WA, may be willing to meet as far west as Moses Lake, WA or South in the Lewiston/Clarkston area. Will also consider shipping (through an FFL) on buyers dime.

IMG_1112.JPG
IMG_4039.jpg
IMG_4043.jpg
IMG_4045.jpg