• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby, Cooper, Kimber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make: Weatherby
Model: Mark V Accumark - Thompson's Long Range Package
Caliber: 30-378
Location (city or county): San Diego
Price: 3500
Will ship (Y/N): Y
Other info:
includes:
125 rounds loaded by Thompson in once fired brass (custom load for this specific rifle)
33 Pieces of 3x fired brass
RCBS gold medal dies - neck only, full length, seater
Leupold VX-3 4.5-14 long range as customized by thompson (ballistic reticle)
Near Manufacturing 27 moa base
Ken Farrel 0 moa base
Lapped Leupold double dovetail rings and bases

Shot count is 344 rounds. This rifle helped drop a nice bull elk at 400 yards with one shot. To purchase this package new would cost over $4,800. See Long Range Hunting Rifles | Long Range Shooting Rifles | Weatherby | Thompson Long Range for more info
----------------------------------------------
Make: Cooper
Model: 52
Caliber: 25-06
Location (city or county): San Jose
Price: 1800
Other info:

Fluted barrel, bolt, pic rail, holland muzzle brake (side blast only no dirt in your face. Installed by holland) Apx. 120 factory rounds. Will count if interested. Kilt antelope, pigs and long range steel to 1000 yards. Very accurate, sub moa with factory ammo. Smoothest action of any rifle I've owned (better than two GAP Templars I own) long range, hits on steel out to 1200 yards (used for holland long range course) taken antelopes, pig and deer. Low recoil. Apps 500 rounds shot. Scope and ring not included, base is.
----------------------------------------------
Make: Kimber
Model: 84m
Caliber: 308
Location (city or county): San Jose
Price: 1000
Other info:

308, super light Kevlar stock. You trade recoil for a super-light factory rifle. Mountain gun, not for target, Still capable of 800+ yard hits on steel (Shoots right at 1.5 moa with factory ammo). 200 rounds est. Has taken several pigs. Scope is not included, base and rings are included. Will also include a picatinny base

Attachments

• Weatherby.jpg
    Weatherby.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 15
  • cooper.jpg
    cooper.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Kimber.jpg
    Kimber.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 14
Yes, the Cooper is the middle one. The stock is the factory Bell and Carlson medalist. Its black with red web.

I tried pulling up the specs for the cooper on their site but need the "style" to go with the model number. Which style is your Cooper?

Didn't mean to bump this thread again, but I didn't see a way to edit my prior posts, anyways,

Price Drop on the Weatherby Package, now $3000

I was shocked to find Cooper doesn't have their rifle specs on their website. They are sending me a hard-copy spec sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.