• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vudoo Custom long range .22lr

Buzzsaw

TURN KEY

I have some personal expenses come up and need cash, don't want to dip into my bank for it. I jumped on this build because all the parts happened to be in stock at the builders.

The NEW Vudoo 360 barreled action MTU contour. its 20"
Manners PRS1 stock with section of rail on for end. hand bedded, not a mini chassis
Trigger Tech Diamond Trigger
Nightforce 5-20 SHV
Nightforce ultralight rings , Mediums.
Custom bore guide
4, 10 round magazines
single shot magazine

I have a couple bricks of assorted match ammo I'll throw in.

Need Cash, so, I'll ask $4,000 for the rifle, bore guide, ammo, magazines only. $5,000 with scope and rings and everything else

NEW PRICE: $3300 Rifle ONLY, magazines, bore guide. This price will get an assortment of match and regular .22lr ammo. probably 1000 rounds+/- of my choice. add $50.00 to ship.

No Tax or 6 month wait, just meet me somewhere near Frisco, TX. Not sure where you live.

This rifle only has about 300 rounds. . It is truly baddazz and gets so much attention. It has only been shot on an indoor range. it was built by ALTUS precision.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Long Range shooter

This rifle has the NEW VUDOO 360 action. It's the sweetest rimfire set up you will ever own.

Here are a couple, please note, I'm not a very good shooter, almost 70, so don't have those skills much anymore

50 yards

100 YARDS