• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED vortex gen 1 razor HD 5-20

climb-101

I'm looking to get rid of my vortex razor HD gen 1. I bought it for my 338 lapua but after using it I decided I don't like the ebr-2 mrad. I would much rather keep it MOA like the rest of my guns. I haven't removed the scope yet to see if there are any marks from the rings but as far as the rest goes, it is in great shape with no marks and the glass is clear. it's been on the gun for around 40 shots and always keept in a pelican hard gun case

the scope comes with the vortex 35mm rings, flatline ops accu/level, flip up caps, as well as all the original parts like the sun shade, cleaning cloth, original box, ect. I plan on keeping the consign indicator for the next setup. for some reason I can get it to upload more than 1 picture to my post so if you want more pics of any thing just let me know and I can add them in a reply. thanks for looking

I'm looking to get $1550 OBO shipped

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 10
open too offers,

this would be a great rig for someone upgrading into the long range game just starting out, has everything you need to just mount it and go shoot.