• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex 2.5-10 PST & 6-24 PST in NF uni and NF rings

kubitza123

I have a MINT 2.5-10x44 PST and a 6-24x50mm PST both Second Focal Plane and both MOA/MOA.
The 2.5 will come in NF UNI ultra light mount and have NF ultra light rings for the 6-24.
Everything is less than 2 months old and only 12 rds fired on a 260 with the 6-24 and 100rds or less on 2.5 on a 223 .
Only reason they are for sale is I came across two new Steiners so I need to let these go.
Any questions PM me or text at 254-275-7335 Mark
2.5-10 with mount both MINT $770 SHIPPED
6-24 with NF rings $810 shipped

It never faile's, you look and look, and you look again! When we find that specail scope at a bargin PRICE, you are allways seconds to late, you see the scope box telling you with all the detailsgun)gun)gun)gun)
He ask here why she was selling it,and she said her Husband past away allmost a year ago, and the kids split the guns up with everyone Happy:D He told her he was sorry for here loss. The scope wasn't marked and he ask her what she wanted for it, she said is $50.00 to much? Then, he said how about $25.00:rolleyes:, she said okay and that atleast some one will get good use out of it.gun)gun)
That was the first and last I ever saw one at a garage sale.
G