• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Volquartsen 22 WMR with carbon fiber barrel

I didn't note any mention of how many rounds down the tube. Can you advise on that point please? Thanks

I was not the original owner. Myself maybe 75 max rounds. The guy I bought it from said 200, but I can not confirm that.

I do but I have so many different things going on at this time just not the best time
You know that it should be in your safe. Better off in the field. Just send the funds and be a REAL HAPPY owner of a QUALITY Volquartsen 22 WMR with carbon fiber barrel. Just think of all the Yotes, Squirrels, Ground Hogs, Bob Cats and Pigs you could be shooting right now if you owned this fine rifle!!!

You know that it should be in your safe. Better off in the field. Just send the funds and be a REAL HAPPY owner of a QUALITY Volquartsen 22 WMR with carbon fiber barrel. Just think of all the Yotes, Squirrels, Ground Hogs, Bob Cats and Pigs you could be shooting right now if you owned this fine rifle!!!
It's about to get scoped and go back in the safe. Once I scope it, I'm not letting it go.

Recent Posts