• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED USMC ILBE Ruck Sack for sale

TucsonFX4

I am selling a lightly used improved load bearing equipment (ILBE) pack. I picked it up used a few years ago, and have only used it once (one mile test hike, easy conditions, no meat packing, etc) hence my decision to finally sell it.

It is in excellent shape. No tears, snags, holes, etc. the lumbar pad had a very slight white line on it (as if from paint strangely enough) and also a very small section of the fabric on that same pad has some pilling. Otherwise, this doesn't even seem used. It is missing the waist belt, but I searched and replacement belts can be found on eBay for less than $25.

Based on my internet research, this bag had a capacity of approximately 4,500 cu in, and it has tons of attachment points and buckles and straps. I'm happy to provide any other photos or info desired.

Shipping is going to kill me on this one since I don't have any type of business account. I will ask for $100, and I'll cover shipping (which I expect to be about $40). If you're in an "outlying" area, and shipping will exceed $50, then the buyer will cover the excess. Face to face would be great, and will save the buyer significantly. Tucson, AZ

Payment options are flexible. Thanks for looking! Cross-posted.
IMG_3655.jpeg
IMG_3657.jpeg
IMG_3656.jpeg

If you're looking for a barely used pack that is built to last and has high capacity, this is an incredible value.