• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Unis ginex primers

Nmhunter575

Anyone have any experience with unis ginex large rifle primers? I came across some in a trade and just curious if there is any issues with them

I know Brunos in Phoenix sells them a lot. There is a market for them and Brunos does sell a lot to the F-class and other competition class crowd. You could call them and get info from them about performance.
Good luck.

I have used the small pistol and small rifle ones with success but not the large rifle ones I did see American Reloading had some large rifle for sale yesterday

I have never tried them in LR, but have some in small pistol. Most were fine, but did have 2 out of a few thousand that were not hot enough to ignite the powder. There was a primer strike but not hot enough to ignite the powder. Strange. Never had any issues like that with federal or cci.

Cool thanks guys. I was just wondering. Had never really heard of them before and I had got a bunch in a trade couple days ago. Figured you guys here would have a little info on them

Recent Posts