• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Two More Barrels

jgraham01

I have found two more rifle barrels by well-known makers. I purchased a large collection of barrels over the years and have used the ones I wanted, and now have these two left that I want to sell. Each have some very lightly, spotted surface rust but the bores are excellent. The surface rust will be easily removed when you profile/polish the barrels. There is no pitting on the outside of the barrels, but there are the usual tool marks. These two will easily clean up when you profile/polish the barrel. The barrels are, top to bottom:

SPF 1. Green Mountain 38 caliber barrel that is 35 inches long with #3 Winchester profile, full octagon with 1X12 twist. Barrel has been honed, stress relieved and air gaged. Has a 1" receiver stub. And is 1.05" inches across at the breech and .95" inches across at the muzzle. Lands and groove are .368/.375. The factory blued the barrel, not sure why, as my recent 40 caliber barrel purchase came to me browned – go figure. $325 shipped. SPF

2. Badger Barrel 45 caliber that is 34 inches with a #4 Winchester profile, full octagon with a 1x18 twist. The barrel is 1.12 inches across at the receiver and 1.05 inches across at the muzzle. Lands and grooves are .450/.458. The stubs on the end of the barrel have been removed. The dark spots are not rust, it is shadows from the window frames. Since Ernie Stallman sold the business, it has been very hard to get one of his barrels. $325 shipped.

I accept USPS Money Orders and personal checks. (No PayPal) Contact me with any questions.

Jerry

Barrels 2.jpg

Last edited: