• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Two Lefty's for sale

regularjoe

1. German manufactured Weatherby Mark V 300 Weatherby. Very good condition, a few small nicks. Accurate handsome powerhouse. $950.00 shipped to your ffl with a box of Weatherby cartridges and 60 pieces of brass. I have owned it for 30 years.

2. Browning Stainless Stalker A bolt 280 Remington. It has been on a lot of hunts and killed a lot of game but its Stainless, synthetic stock so it looks great! A box or two of ammo and some brass. $450 shipped to your ffl.

Both are left hand.
Trades considered: interesting left hand bolt guns, LH BAT actions, HK pistols
email for pictures or to purchase.

Thank you

[email protected]

1. German manufactured Weatherby Mark V 300 Weatherby. Very good condition, a few small nicks. Accurate handsome powerhouse. $950.00 shipped to your ffl with a box of Weatherby cartridges and 60 pieces of brass. I have owned it for 30 years.

2. Browning Stainless Stalker A bolt 280 Remington. It has been on a lot of hunts and killed a lot of game but its Stainless, synthetic stock so it looks great! A box or two of ammo and some brass. $450 shipped to your ffl.

Both are left hand.
Trades considered: interesting left hand bolt guns, LH BAT actions, HK pistols
email for pictures or to purchase.

Thank you

[email protected]

gun)
I am withdrawing the Browning. Close inspection of the rifle last night while taking pictures revealed a nick in the crown. Probably too small to matter but I don't want anyone unhappy with anything I sell.