• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Two boxes Hornady 300 PRC 212 ELDX

bmeudy

Looking for a couple of boxes of 300 PRC 212gr ELDX. Finally getting around to shooting my new rifle and need a couple more boxes. Thanks!

There was some at the local store yesterday. Like $55 a box. They don't ship but if they are still there I could possibly grab them and ship them. Let me know.

There was some at the local store yesterday. Like $55 a box. They don't ship but if they are still there I could possibly grab them and ship them. Let me know.
Wow. That was fast and a very generous offer. Yes, if you see that they still have them could you grab me 2-3 boxes. I'll make sure to compensate you for your time as well.

If he doesnt get you any my buddy in Utah has a couple boxes he would ship you

Kasey

When I got off yesterday they were sold out of the 300 PRC. Sorry bmeudy. Glad to see kasey has you covered.

If you don't soon come up with some and are interested in 6 boxes - PM me. I'll sell them at $60 per box plus actual shipping. I'll box them and send you a photo of actual UPS ship cost prior to purchase. Rather sell all in one lot - shipping is less per box and I get out of the 300 PRC business with less shipments.

Recent Posts