• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Trying Times. . .Moderators, can we make a new sticky?!?!?!?

How is creating a sticky an additional cost, we have diligent members that already have expended the time and effort to help educate our members. I already contribute to the site, I don't see where there is any outlay of funds from Len or LRH.

Yes, I am willing to contribute to the effort, I told Mike so in a PM yesterday that I am willing to compensate him for his effort and gave him choices of how he'd like to be compensated.
Again, it is not LRH's responsibility for any transaction outside LRH, and there is already a sticky on how we are supposed to conduct transactions. You are correct, a lot of members have exhausted plenty of warnings, yet people still fall for the scams. I thought @wyowinchester sums it up nicely.

Over 8 years ago, I asked for a sticky to honor our fallen LRH members (https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/our-fallen-members.129796/); Jerry's name and legacy would have been up there.

Good luck then.