• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Trade brand new in box Leupold BX5 Santiam 15x56 binoculars for your 18x56 binoculars

Hotmail

Want to trade my brand spanking new Leupold BX5 Santiam urban camo 15x56 Abbe Konig top of the line Japan made Leupold binoculars I just recently purchased and awaiting delivery that's how brand spanking new it is expected to arrive this week.

I realized after the fact that I am going to need at least 18x or 20x for my specific needs especially after using my 15x56 Vortex Vulture binoculars. I don't need higher resolution 15x binoculars, what I really need is actually higher magnification at least 18x or 20x and prefer binoculars since I already have several spotting scopes.

Price difference can be worked out either way.

Vortex Kaibabs, Razor UHD, Mavens, SIG or possibly other brands may work as long as they have a good hassle free lifetime warranty. May even consider the cheap Chinese Maven 18x56 C series as long as it doesn't suck and able to clearly identify trespassers facials recognition at least a couple hundred yards away and I'd rather not point a rifle with my Razor Gen 3 6-36x56 towards any trespassers even though it may be unloaded.

Thanks for the consideration.