• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

To all PA members...

dwinmeade

UPDATE to...all PA members...

Things have changed...no longer can you go to the local gun store and pick up your supplies (like we use to). Barter and trading is now common practice.

We here in PA have started a network of "PAers" who are exchanging supplies among ourselves within the state of PA. If you need primers, bullets, or powder (rifles too)...post your need to the network. It could end being a neighbor down the road that has your need and you might have his need.

Local bartering/swapping at it's best!

We are just getting started, but already with 12 22 participants...powder, primers, bullets, and rifles are being offered/exchanged.

We have switched from a text-based Network to an email-based Network called 'SLACK'. SLACK solved the 4-5problems that the text-based Network created.

To join:
SLACK is by invitation only.
Drop me a PM (or a text) with your PA city.
The invitation link...and...instructions will be sent shortly.
You will be joining the Network called..."PA Group".

Blessings to all "gunners" everywhere,

Donald Baldwin
Liberty, Pa

312-617-4711

Last edited:
I would be interested but cannot recieve text at all times of the day or night due to work schedule and having to be on call so can't turn phone off, and I know the deals are to be had at all hours, but this is a great idea

I would be interested but cannot recieve text at all times of the day or night due to work schedule and having to be on call so can't turn phone off, and I know the deals are to be had at all hours, but this is a great idea
**** your notifications off for that text thread only. I do it with my ex wife. It's a real life saver. Lol.
When you shut it off you'll still get the messages it just won't send a notification. That way your always in the loop but not staying awake all night.

**** your notifications off for that text thread only. I do it with my ex wife. It's a real life saver. Lol.
When you shut it off you'll still get the messages it just won't send a notification. That way your always in the loop but not staying awake all night.
Ahhh good idea forgot about being able to do that

Anyone can pm me with what they are looking for I will keep an eye out

UPDATE to...all PA members...​

We have switched from a text-based Network to an email-based Network called 'SLACK'.
SLACK solved the 4-5problems that the text-based Network created.

To join:
SLACK
is by invitation only.
Drop me a PM (or a text) with your PA city.
The invitation link...and...instructions will be sent shortly.
You will be joining the Network called..."PA Group".