• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka t3x ctr stainless 6.5 creedmoor package

BigSky!

I am selling my Tikka CTR Stainless 6.5 Creedmoor Package. It is like new as it has been fired 25 times. Everything on this package WAS brand new prior to firing those 25 rounds. It is a tack driver. Before I get in to description of everything included, I will tell you what is pictured and not included. The bipod and the muzzle brake are not included. Now that the confusion is out of the way. Included are the rifle, with 24 inch, 8 twist barrel with thread protector. Because based on what I've already typed, I know someone will ask. Yes, the stock and magazine are included. Additionally is a brand new SWFA SS 3-15X42, FFP, with MQ reticle and turrets, SWFA low rings, BC scope covers and an SWFA scope level which is not pictured but will be thrown in. Finally, it has a Tikka performance 20moa picatinny rail, Titanium bolt handle, and yo dave trigger spring. It will be delivered in a brand new hard case and I will pay shipping and insurance. I need $1,550.00 shipped and insured and, no, I don't want or need any trades. If you want me to pull off the accessories to save money and replace with factory parts, let me know via pm as I have a couple of other CTRs that would love some of these parts.
5zRzciFl.jpg

RjWOxQrl.jpg

uNjg6iIl.jpg

XVHAWGGl.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts