• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tikka T3 TAC A1 for sale

Mrvmax

Tikka T3 TAC A1 in 6.5 Creedmoor for sale. This has been shot very little, I would guess less than 50 rounds fired through it, I never have time to shoot this and I have three more long range rifles that never get used either so this one is going. It has one small spot with bare metal (my guess is that this happened in the safe).

It comes with 5 magazines, the Cortina Tuner Brake, the soft case and the Magpul bipod. I cannot find my notes for it but it is definitely under 1 MOA. I think I made two range trips with this rifle.

There is a link below with more pictures but here is one:
53278190643_9822a592c0_c.jpg

Here are the specs:
Tikka model number: JRTAC382L
Barrel: 24", 1 in 8 twist.

With the 5 mags, case and tuner you're getting another $400 in accessories.
$1800 shipped CONUS, Zelle or USPS money order. I will take a check but I will wait until it clears before shipping the rifle. I have bought and sold here, check my feedback if you would like. More pictures located here:

Click here for pictures

$1750 cash, Zelle or money order. For well established members (which I will decide that, too much cc fraud to trust just anyone), $1825 Mastercard or Visa. Last and only price drop.