• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3 Lite 7MM Rem mag. Blue/Syn

Relentless

Tikka T3 Lite7MM Rem mag. Blue/Syn. Used as my back up gun. 43 rounds through it. Shoots 160 Grain Accubonds sub MOA. It is like new in box. Includes the Tikka rings. Took it to Colorado two years ago and it was never out of the case. No marks, very clean. 24.3 inch barrel. $440.00 plus $30.00 shipping to your FFL. If your FFL does not accept a rifle from a private party, add $25.00 to use my local FFL. Will try to get up pics later today. If you want pics, message me and I will send them to you. Not looking to trade. Thanks.
Full_Size_Render-5.jpg

Last edited:
Tikka T3 Lite7MM Rem mag. Blue/Syn. Used as my back up gun. 43 rounds through it. Shoots 160 Grain Accubonds sub MOA. It is like new in box. Includes the Tikka rings. Took it to Colorado two years ago and it was never out of the case. No marks, very clean. 24.3 inch barrel. $440.00 plus $30.00 shipping to your FFL. If your FFL does not accept a rifle from a private party, add $25.00 to use my local FFL. Will try to get up pics later today. If you want pics, message me and I will send them to you. Not looking to trade. Thanks.
Full_Size_Render-5.jpg
Up.

Full_Size_Render-5.jpg
Up

Hi relentless
Would you take $400 instead of $450 shipped for the 7 mag?
Looking for a backup rifle.
Thanks Jim