• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3 25-06 McMillan, Bartlein, etc.

fishbone821

I am selling a custom Tikka T3 stainless 25-06. Rifle comes with a 24" Bartlein barrel and the action has been bedded in a McMillan stock. Work was done by Long Rifles Inc. Action and barrel have been cerakoated. Rifle is in good overall shape with a small chip on the bottom of the pistol grip and some thin spots of cerakoate on the bottom and sides of action that can't be seen when the stock is on. I bought this rifle because I got a great deal on it but don't know a whole lot about it other than that. I can text pictures to interested people. $1250 shipped in a hard case to your FFL from an individual. Rifle is listed on other sites as well.

I am selling a custom Tikka T3 stainless 25-06. Rifle comes with a 24" Bartlein barrel and the action has been bedded in a McMillan stock. Work was done by Long Rifles Inc. Action and barrel have been cerakoated. Rifle is in good overall shape with a small chip on the bottom of the pistol grip and some thin spots of cerakoate on the bottom and sides of action that can't be seen when the stock is on. I bought this rifle because I got a great deal on it but don't know a whole lot about it other than that. I can text pictures to interested people. $1250 shipped in a hard case to your FFL from an individual. Rifle is listed on other sites as well.

please text pics to 254-744-1822