• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED TIKKA: McMillan Edge Game Warden

howco

Like new stock, has been professionally bedded. Proof carbon fiber sendero barrel channel. Only been to the range. Stock is black with gray speckles. Two sling studs up front, four inch rail currently attached. Stock is currently located in Colorado at the gunsmith. No 6 month waiting period, ready to ship.

$610.00 shipped. Please pm me for payment options or a number to call or text with additional questions. 123_1(1).jpg123_1.jpg

Does this accept stock bottom plastic, or other? SA / LA, or is the plastic trigger guard/inlet the same, and only the mag that is different? Reason I ask is I'm looking to run 3.1" COAL, so I can't do SA mags. Thanks!

This had factory plastic bottom metal in it. All tikkas are same action length.

6.5 Max - yes, I googled around and found that the plastic is all the same, just different mags. I have the stock bottom plastic with long action mags and a couple of Tikka stocks - going to try the wood stock this weekend - if she's still too flimsy, I'll be in touch about yours. Thanks again.