• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka AG composite alpine hunter

Ucsdryder

Very lightly used. My daughter needed something with an adjustable LOP so I went the chassis route.

These stocks are only available through gunsmiths, AG doesn't sell them on their website, not sure why.

Proof sendero barrel channel. I believe the color is desert night, see pictures of actual stock to confirm.

Selling for $748 and I'll pay for shipping.

Condition is very excellent. It only has maybe 100 rounds through it. 2 swivel studs up front, 1 in the back. The recoil lug is glued in, heat it and remove if you'd like. Gun shot 5 shot sub moa groups all day in this stock.

Will ship without the spartan adapter which also will drop the weight down to around 30 ounces.
IMG_0560.png
IMG_0427.jpeg
IMG_0420.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0426.jpeg
    IMG_0426.jpeg
    528 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0425.jpeg
    IMG_0425.jpeg
    642.2 KB · Views: 84
Free bump, great stock. FYI, I'm pretty sure AG is no longer making these stocks for Tikkas,

Free bump, great stock. FYI, I'm pretty sure AG is no longer making these stocks for Tikkas,
I sure hope not! Makes me want to hold onto it! 😜

I'll listen to reasonable offers. I promise you won't be disappointed in this stock. It will absolutely make a difference in felt recoil over the factory stock. On my super lite 300wm it was night and day.

I sure hope not! Makes me want to hold onto it! 😜

I'll listen to reasonable offers. I promise you won't be disappointed in this stock. It will absolutely make a difference in felt recoil over the factory stock. On my super lite 300wm it was night and day.
$725 shipped.