There is No perfect hunting cartridge

GrayCreed

So my brother in law and I have tied numerous firearms and hunting cartridges to try and arrive on a "one gun for everything" cartridge.
We are sad to report that such a cartridge doesn't exist.
The 30-06 was close but was to destructive on squirrel and several polar bear got away.
The 22 couldn't kill anything bigger than a fox.
The 375 was too destructive on deer and smaller animals
The Sherman cartridges where just not widely enough available
The 223 fired too many rounds too quickly and scared all the muskox when it was shot at a tarmigan.
The 12 gauge slug was not balisticly efficient enough to kill a buffalo at 500yds.
The 6.5creedmore had 2 problems, one the pine needles kept getting stuck in my man-bun while hunting. Two, the 6.5creed was not very powerful when I ran out of h4350 and had to substitute black powder.

So to make thinks short and sweet we came up with 18 cartridges that YOU NEED to have in you safe to hunt ALL North American game!

We made a chart of what these cartridges are which I have included below.
2f7b6121bbdb56e7d84269578ac9fad859e32a3bfb6371b3b3ca66a53c5b4b02_1.jpg.jpg

Will it kill a buffallo at 500 yards, or will it just bounce off or give him a big bruise?

I think the Army had a standard of it poking through a piece of wood at 800y I believe if I remember what a read long ago, they also dialed in minute of buffalo back then too.
I would love see that ballistic chart

Is that with or without hammer bullets :)?