• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Thank you

boarhunt

Hello, I live in the Oracle-Tucson, Arizona area and desperately need one pound of RL26. I'm out and down to my last five rounds of reloaded 300 prc. I have an elk hunt in New Mexico Dec 17 and then a Nilgai hunt shortly after. Thank you

RL 26 is about the rarest of powders in the reloading world right now... and has been for a couple of years or more.
I have been looking for some for two years.
It is either not being made or being sold to gov agencies or being put in large contract ammo purchases...
So your pleasant "thanks for the help" is kind of unwarranted. There are many on here who would help if they could, and they help multitudes on a regular basis.

Can't tell a guy where to buy it and can't sell him any if it does not exist.

My suggestion is to concentrate on an alternate load like many of us have had to do. It is not the ideal, nor the most desireable position, but we all have had to make things work.

Best of luck.

I've been able to pick some RL26 up at my LGS in the past 6 months. I'd offer to help but I only have about 2#'s left and I'm a good 1000+ miles away. The unicorn I can't find is N570. FYI - This was my local store's shelves back in mid April. Hard time deciding which 1 to pick as it was limit of 1!
DE0B0543-D88D-4488-B02F-5D6951C6C993.jpeg

Local shop near me has had RL26 for months on the shelf. I have more than I will ever need or I would buy it. Think its $45 a pound.

They actually changed name while back. It's now Bull City Armory. Sorry

Recent Posts