Terminus Zeus, Foundation Stock

What chemicals do you use to make that finish on the barrel I wouldn't mind trying to do something like that if you don't mind giving up that information.

What chemicals do you use to make that finish on the barrel I wouldn't mind trying to do something like that if you don't mind giving up that information.
I tried some of the stuff out there and it didn't work worth a ****... so I played with my own chemical concoction and it seemed to work well. It was a long process. Going to keep it close to the vest as it took me a while to figure it out. I'm sure you understand.

I tried some of the stuff out there and it didn't work worth a ****... so I played with my own chemical concoction and it seemed to work well. It was a long process. Going to keep it close to the vest as it took me a while to figure it out. I'm sure you understand.
Yes I definitely do understand thank you for the replying

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.