• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

TC Encore barrel and stock

woodnut

I have an MGM ,26" tapered barrel in 20 TAC. muzzle .810, brushed stainless. Stock and forend are laminated green/grey, thumb-hole. Included will be at least 200 pieces of formed brass and about 200 bullets. Could be more but not less.
The barrel has the after market (removable) rail that fits the forend for a more accurate rifle. Has been shot very little. A very accurate set up! I can , with pain, I can photo the barrel, if you need it.
I would like to sell all as the forend fits the barrel and stock matches forend. All you need is a receiver. $550. firm.

Attachments

• 0305210946.jpg
    0305210946.jpg
    943.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 0305210946a.jpg
    0305210946a.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
I would like to get $350 , plus a bit for shpg. Barrel has not been shot much at all and I am including about 200 bullets,too. Oh, and about 200 pcs. of brass.

I said "i would like to get". If I'm too high for ya, make a counter offer. I could add more brass and maybe some bullets, and if you don't know much about the 20 TAc, I have a super good load for it and what it will do.

I don't know much about these, but I have a tc encore 7mm-08 pistol. Would these parts work with my receiver?

Hmmmm, let's just say the stock would. But the forend ...no, I doubt it as its for a rifle barrel. I have sold the barrel pending funds.