• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SWFA 3-9HD Mil/mil

slowelk

Looking for another SWFA 3-9HD as it looks like my backordered isn't going to be filled anytime soon. Willing to pay top dollar for scopes in excellent condition.

I'm new here, but like the conversation already. Frequent on rokslide, under the same name. I buy and sell there frequently with 100% positive feedback.

Feel free to shoot me a message here where we can then exchange phone numbers.

I just sold 4 SWFA scopes. I do have a straight 10x, however. Also, NKYSHOOTER has a 3-15 for sale. Just search SWFA On LRH.
SWFA says they don't expect a shipment of HD's anytime soon because of the glass supply issues in Japan.

Last edited:
I just sold 4 SWFA scopes. I do have a straight 10x, however. Also, NKYSHOOTER has a 3-15 for sale. Just search SWFA.
SWFA says they don't expect a shipment of HD's anytime soon because of the glass supply issues in Japan.

Thanks for the info, I hadn't heard it was particularly the glass that was the holdup for LOW. I look at River of guns as much as I can to find one, but haven't been quick enough lately.

I'm strictly looking for a 3-9.

I'm fairly certain I have one in the back of the safe I'd sell. Has the zero stop shim kit. I'll check in the Am

I understand not trying to take it away from you just letting him know if you dont want it I might