• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SWFA 10X42 & Weaver Kaspa Tactical 3-12X44

BigSky!

I have two scopes left from my larger sale and because of the confusing nature of "what's left" I decided to do a separate ad. They are both in very good to excellent condition with flawless glass. The only exception being the remaining Krylon on the SWFA; but, it hurts nothing. If you want it to be more pretty, I could tie a pink ribbon on it for you. The Weaver is the middle scope in the picture and, obviously, the SWFA is the bottom picture.

SWFA 10X42 SIDE FOCUS with MQ reticle - $275 + $1.50 shipping and insurance.
Weaver Kaspa Tactical 3-12X44 with side focus and illuminated reticle - $165 + $1.50 shipping and insurance.

P9zqFHSl.jpg

Yes. I'm in the midst of moving and may have them packed away. If I remember, I will check tonight and pm you with what I have 300whisper.

Thanks man! Good luck moving!

I have a new in box, never mounted, SS 6X42 MQ for which I need $250 shipped on my dime. 300whisper gets first shot as I responded to his pm inquiry. 24 hours after this post it is up for grabs.