• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski STM 80 HD

dandc

For Sale I have a Swarovski STM 80 HD spotting scope with 20-60x eyepiece. No box or papers, only the spotting scope and lens covers are included. Spotting scope body and lenses are LIKE NEW, MINT condition. The eyepiece body and exterior lenses are also in NEW condition HOWEVER, there are a series of very small bubbles viewable inside the lens and noticeable when at a low magnification. They disappear when the magnification is increased.

I have already emailed swarovski with the serial number and a warranty repair or replacement will have a 4-6 week turnaround. I will sell the scope and eyepiece for $1995 if they buyer wants to send the eyepiece in his or herself, otherwise, my price is $2,200 firm if I have this fixed and relisted.

If the buyer wants ONLY the STM 80 HD body price is $1700!

This is the lighter weight magnesium housing and the high definition model. Price is firm and cannot be beat anywhere! Buyer to pay any shipping charges or I can offer local pickup in Casper, WY. Please call three zero seven 259-7203.

Attachments

• IMG_0584.jpg
    IMG_0584.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 15