• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Swarovski SLC 15x56 Binos

hnts4fun

Very lightly used pair of SLCs with Outdoorsman's stud and tripod adapter included. Only used for one hunt in Mexico a year ago. These are in great shape. Priced at $2200.

Attachments

• IMG-0033.jpg
    IMG-0033.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG-0022.jpg
    IMG-0022.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG-0011.jpg
    IMG-0011.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 51
Want to trade for a Swarovski STS-80 Spotting Scope with 20-60x eyepiece? New condition!
Ew

BUYERS BEWARE. I bought and paid for these last Thursday, 8/31 for full price with the condition that they would be overnighted Friday for an Elk hunt I was supposed to leave for 9/4. He acknowledged receipt of payment and that he was working Thursday but, would get them out Friday. After no communication Friday, and me sending several messages along with my phone number to call, I got a PM on here that he had been in the hospital with his wife all day. He advised that this would not affect our deal in any way and he'd get them out asap. I very sympathetically responded that I hated to hear that about his wife, hoped all turned out ok with her, and I'd be praying for them. However, this did affect our deal in a major way as I was supposed to leave Tuesday and with Monday being Labor Day, it would be near impossible for me to have them before I left. I requested that he just refund my money and I would buy a new pair at Cabelas. Also, that way he didn't have to go out of his way to make it to a shipping warehouse with a medical issue going on. I then backed my departure day up to 9/7 as I felt sorry for his situation and hoped he'd do as he said and send the binos or, refund my money. After several messages over the weekend being unanswered, I sent one that I needed my money back or a tracking number for the binos by 12pm on 9/5/23 or I'd take all possible legal means of action to recover my money. I got another response Monday that he'd had hell the last few days and could not hold up his end of the deal. He was requesting the money be sent back from his bank to paypal and he would refund me in 2-3 days when it hit. In 25 years of using Paypal, I have not once had to transfer money from my bank to send. It has always just drafted it when sent. I sincerely hope his wife is ok and wish nothing bad at all on them. I also sincerely hope that the story wasnt made up... I checked trader history etc and could find nothing negative. I did like a ******* send the money F&F like I have done 1000 times both as a buyer and seller on here and other hunting sites. Guess it was a big number to get scammed on the first time. Anyone that knows him, help would be appreciated.

Any update ?
Yeah it's a scam and he denies this end of it. But, he had some lady message him that he'd be getting some money from a client on PayPal and he needed to just take it and buy bitcoin with it. So that's what he did. He's totally full of ****. Nobody is that stupid

this account has been hacked. The last time I legitimately logged on to this account was February 27, 2023 when I bought a set of used rings. To the buyer, I recommend you call local law enforcement to make a report, then use that report to file another one with the postal inspector. I have been a member of this site since 2009 in good standing and have bought and sold numerous items without a hitch. I received a notice from the admin of this site today alerting me to the possibility there had been a security breach and I have written Len/security team in an effort to make sure we get this problem squared away.

Also, my name has never been Damon. I'm a retired law enforcement officer who has lived in Jackson, Wyoming for 38 years and has had the same email address for decades. Damon's PayPal/email address ain't it. Same thing happened to me over on the fire. Trying to get it cleaned up.

Recent Posts