• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Swarovski 55% off cert

mpk1996

Swarovski 55% off cert. Good for any Swarovski optic, scopes, binos, spotters, ect

gets $2750 off the new dS scope or BTX spotting scope, $2300 off Z8i 3.5-28 with BTF turret.

$1750, no trades

SOLD

will provide pic of cert with numbers blocked out for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Now $1700

Remember. This is getting you a brand new product directly from Swarovski. Not a used product for some random guy or grey market dealer.

That saves you $550 on a new dS scope or BTX spotting scope system.

dS scope
Msrp $4999
Online price $4500
Cert: $1700
Price of scope with cert $2250
Total cost for you $3950
Savings $550

BTX 30x85
Msrp $4987
Online price $4488
Cert $1700
Price of spotter with cert $2244
Total cost for you $3944
Savings $544

What if someone doesn't want a DS or BTX? Maybe they want a z8i, or Swarovski ELs.

they can buy what ever they want. but then its not as good a deal, if any. Im not selling this so a guy can go buy the cheapest thing that swaro sells.

Sorry, I didnt know the z8i and Els were the cheapest Swarovski offers. Good luck

didn't say they were. i was making a general statement about the target market for this cert. And even buying a z8i you would still save a good bit of money for what i would sell it for

didn't say they were. i was making a general statement about the target market for this cert. And even buying a z8i you would still save a good bit of money for what i would sell it for

The z8i 3.5-27x50 is $3877, Europtic is $3489
With your cert that, brings the msrp to $1744.65
$1744.65 +$1700 = $3444.65
Its a savings of $44.35, still a savings none the less but I wouldnt call it a good bit.

Im not saying give it away. It seems you are targeting people willing to spend $4000+ on optics and thats catering to a very small amount of people IMO and that fine.

Are you actually serious?

Is there an issue with the OP trying to maximize the sales price of something that belongs to him?

Do you also reply to people who are selling a BTX/95 that they should consider selling their equipment for a lower price because Swaro sells a 65mm spotter?

Are you actually serious?

Is there an issue with the OP trying to maximize the sales price of something that belongs to him?

Do you also reply to people who are selling a BTX/95 that they should consider selling their equipment for a lower price because Swaro sells a 65mm spotter?

Well I'm not trolling if that's what you are asking.

I'd be interested in the certificate at the right price. Last year someone offered the exact same cert for $1100 on a different forum. He is free to ask what he wants for it but at that price point the pool is very shallow.

No, I don't because I'm not interested in a BTX 95.

The z8i 3.5-27x50 is $3877, Europtic is $3489
With your cert that, brings the msrp to $1744.65
$1744.65 +$1700 = $3444.65
Its a savings of $44.35, still a savings none the less but I wouldnt call it a good bit.

Im not saying give it away. It seems you are targeting people willing to spend $4000+ on optics and thats catering to a very small amount of people IMO and that fine.

Well, first off, you are assuming that I wouldn't go lower than the asking price. I'll tell you that's not true. second, you are right, I am not targeting the guy who isn't really looking for a swaro, but finds something on here that is so cheap that he can't pass it up.

This is for the guy who has already decided he wants a swaro and is looking around. If right not you wanted a z8 or ATX and were shopping all the online stores and came across a $500 off sale at where ever you would be totally excited. Probably to the point of coming on here and posting about what deal you got. Not sure why guys want to poo poo me doing the same thing.

also, there is added value in me selling the cert rather than buying something and selling it. First off, there are a lot more opportunities to sell it. Say I get a z8. well which one? what reticle? what mag? what turrets? so now you as the consumer have to decide if what I have is what you want. if not, at what price point will it have to be to make the savings worth the compromise.

and again, to actually get something that is truly brand new is worth extra as well. If you have a product, say a spotter, and say its "new". well is it? where did you get it from? all those issues come to play. here the buyer is getting a brand new product direct from swaro and gets to chose exactly how they want it set up. want an ATX vs STX. done. want a 65mm vs 85mm done. want an 8x EL range vs 10x done.

I guess I like getting exactly what I want and knowing its actually brand new from the manufacture. And that's worth a few bucks more.

so, if you don't think saving $500-700 on a top end swaro scope, spotter, whatever is worth it (cause I know that would absolutely sway you to buy from one retailer to another) then this cert isn't for you. But, if you are already in the market for and are ready to buy one of a dozen different products and would like to save a good bit more than any of the online retailers are selling it for (yes, I think 500-700 is a good bit), then this cert is good for you.

Well, first off, you are assuming that I wouldn't go lower than the asking price. I'll tell you that's not true. second, you are right, I am not targeting the guy who isn't really looking for a swaro, but finds something on here that is so cheap that he can't pass it up.

This is for the guy who has already decided he wants a swaro and is looking around. If right not you wanted a z8 or ATX and were shopping all the online stores and came across a $500 off sale at where ever you would be totally excited. Probably to the point of coming on here and posting about what deal you got. Not sure why guys want to poo poo me doing the same thing.

also, there is added value in me selling the cert rather than buying something and selling it. First off, there are a lot more opportunities to sell it. Say I get a z8. well which one? what reticle? what mag? what turrets? so now you as the consumer have to decide if what I have is what you want. if not, at what price point will it have to be to make the savings worth the compromise.

and again, to actually get something that is truly brand new is worth extra as well. If you have a product, say a spotter, and say its "new". well is it? where did you get it from? all those issues come to play. here the buyer is getting a brand new product direct from swaro and gets to chose exactly how they want it set up. want an ATX vs STX. done. want a 65mm vs 85mm done. want an 8x EL range vs 10x done.

I guess I like getting exactly what I want and knowing its actually brand new from the manufacture. And that's worth a few bucks more.

so, if you don't think saving $500-700 on a top end swaro scope, spotter, whatever is worth it (cause I know that would absolutely sway you to buy from one retailer to another) then this cert isn't for you. But, if you are already in the market for and are ready to buy one of a dozen different products and would like to save a good bit more than any of the online retailers are selling it for (yes, I think 500-700 is a good bit), then this cert is good for you.

Im not poo pooing on you for passing a savings or even selling the cert for a savings of $500. I am interested in buying a Swaro and Im not looking at the cheapest models. I want a rifle scope but the DS, as good as it is, is not what Im looking for. Id love to have one but Im not looking to spend almost $4000 on optics. At your price point its an excellent deal if thats what someone wants.

I agree. The cert is worth more to everyone than if you bought a brand new Swaro and decided to sell it.

Europtic sells brand new all day. They also sell display models at a reduced price so buying directly from Swaro or Europtic is a moot point.

The z8i is the next top of line Swaro scope. If someone is looking for a spotter, binoculars etc they can save alot more with your cert but the savings on scopes are limited. Thats all I was pointing out. At the right price I would buy the cert and Im certainly not asking you to drop it to $1000. I hope you get what you want for it but at your price point right now,its not for me.

Im not poo pooing on you for passing a savings or even selling the cert for a savings of $500. I am interested in buying a Swaro and Im not looking at the cheapest models. I want a rifle scope but the DS, as good as it is, is not what Im looking for. Id love to have one but Im not looking to spend almost $4000 on optics. At your price point its an excellent deal if thats what someone wants.

I agree. The cert is worth more to everyone than if you bought a brand new Swaro and decided to sell it.

Europtic sells brand new all day. They also sell display models at a reduced price so buying directly from Swaro or Europtic is a moot point.

The z8i is the next top of line Swaro scope. If someone is looking for a spotter, binoculars etc they can save alot more with your cert but the savings on scopes are limited. Thats all I was pointing out. At the right price I would buy the cert and Im certainly not asking you to drop it to $1000. I hope you get what you want for it but at your price point right now,its not for me.

Gotcha

well, If you are seriously in the market for a swaro z8i (and assuming not the 1-8) then PM me a serious offer, and I promise that what I will take will save you several hundred over buying even a demo scope (not that euro has a demo z8i right now), especially if you plan on getting any accessories with it (like the BTF turret)