• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Surefire SFMB-65-5/8-24 PRICE DROP!

BMP

Surefire SFMB-65-5/8-24 brand new never used or mounted. Rockset, shims, and crush washer. $120

Price is shipped to your door and insured to the lower 48 states. Ask about any other location. Payment by Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, Money Orders or check. Checks must clear before I ship. Tracking is provided as soon as I print the tag. I can send more picture if you want. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 43A538F6-D443-4BCE-989E-F5626E632207.jpeg
    43A538F6-D443-4BCE-989E-F5626E632207.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Surefire SFMB-65-5/8-24 brand new never used or mounted. Rockset, shims, and crush washer. $120

Price is shipped to your door and insured to the lower 48 states. Ask about any other location. Payment by Venmo, Paypal, Zelle, Money Orders or check. Checks must clear before I ship. Tracking is provided as soon as I print the tag. I can send more picture if you want. Thanks for looking!
Good morning and Merry Christmas. I would be interested in this, PayPal best for me. Send me a PayPal link at your convenience, and I'll take care of you. Contact info in profile link. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: BMP
Messaged Vet_2A and will let JAYgs8163 know next if something falls through.

Brad