• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Stone Glacier DeHavalland Lite Pants - Large / Tall - Cat. # 30007

DesertDweller62

My hunting buddy bought these De Havalland Lite pants thinking that he would lose weight... that didn't happen! The size is a Large - Tall and the color is "tarmac", I call it green. Stone Glacier says a Large is a 36 inch waist. He has warn them around town, but not on a hunt. Here is what Stone Glacier say about the De Havalland Lite pants.

"The all-new De Havilland LITE Pants offer the same industry-leading features as our best-selling De Havilland Pants with an updated, Nylon double weave textile that is about 25% lighter than its all-season predecessor. Built with our innovative and Patented Contour Waist™ System, true boot cut cuffs, Stratum™ Layered Zipper System, and YKK zippers, this pant will be your go-to for all early season forays into the backcountry. Knee pad compatibility and front-facing cargo pockets that include an internal cell phone sleeve ensure comfort and easy access to necessities. If you are on the market for a backpacking pant, fit for early-season conditions, or you already love our original De Havilland Pants, the De Havilland LITE Pants are sure to become your new go-to in the mountains."

They sell new for $179.00 + shipping. He wants $110.00 shipped via USPS Priroity Mail to your door. Check out the pics. The first "I'll take them" gets them. Shoot me a PM if your interested and we can arrange for payment. Thanks for checking out my ad! DesertDweller62

Attachments

• P1010240.JPG
    P1010240.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 59
  • P1010242.JPG
    P1010242.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 57
  • P1010241.JPG
    P1010241.JPG
    325.7 KB · Views: 53
  • P1010243.JPG
    P1010243.JPG