• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Stocks for Sale, Gunroom Cleanup MPI stock SPF

Shooter264

I have two Mark Bansner High Tech Specialty stocks for sale as well as one MPI Tactical stock. The two High Tech stocks are for Remington 700 LH LA and are epoxy primed and painted with Zolatone, have Limbsaver pads and have been bedded. The Darker one has aluminum pillars in it and the lighter one has glass pillars and an attachment for a Stoney Point Rapid Pivot Bipod. The MPI Tactical has a pad on it and has a minor imperfection on the pad installation. Sander got away from installer, can be fixed with epoxy. It does not have bolt cut out yet and has ejection port cut out on right and left side so it can finish RH or LH. It is also drilled out and ready for Pillars.Blank High Tech stocks go for $250 so I would like to get $250 for each or take both for $475 Delivered. The MPI Blank retails for $339 but I would like to get $225 Delivered.

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Stocks for Sale, Gunroom Cleanup

See above, Need these stocks gone, will take $180 for the High Tech's and $175 for the MPI

MPI stock gone but still have the High Techs. We'll try this again to see if there is any southpaws looking for a lightweight stock at a very fair price. These blanks with very minor inletting retail for $250. $180 shipped for painted and drop in is a steal.

Top stock is SPF, Thanks Kevin. Still have the bottom High Tech. Anyone looking to lighten up their rifle this is a good deal for a great stock.