SRS ARCA UPDATED DESIGNS + discount code

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
We've updated our designs of the Arca+Pic, the SRS 4" arca, and the Arca Mini! After making these for nearly 4 years we decided we could take some time to make improvements!

The arca is now thinner and protrudes less from the stock. The Arca+Pic now accommodates bolt spacing up to 3.5", and has an integrated QD cup, and we still retained the sling stud hole as well.

All three of these rails have the rounded bottom cut in the center so they mount solid to a rounded bottom stock, and also a flat bottom stock or chassis.

Use our LRH discount code for 10% off! *The Original* Just use that when checking out and you're good to go.

-Ken
large-instagram (3).png
IMG_3285.jpg

Last edited:
The only problem is not I have to replace all my original rails 😆

I'm running 3 of the new full length arca rails and a hunter rail and they are so much slimmer than the original.

We've updated our designs of the Arca+Pic, the SRS 4" arca, and the Arca Mini! After making these for nearly 4 years we decided we could take some time to make improvements!

The arca is now thinner and protrudes less from the stock. The Arca+Pic now accommodates bolt spacing up to 3.5", and has an integrated QD cup, and we still retained the sling stud hole as well.

All three of these rails have the rounded bottom cut in the center so they mount solid to a rounded bottom stock, and also a flat bottom stock or chassis.

Use our LRH discount code for 10% off! *The Original* Just use that when checking out and you're good to go.

-KenView attachment 557898View attachment 557899

Is it 10% off of the original design only, or the updated designs also?