• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD! Vortex Razor HD Genii 1-6x24 For Sale

Infamous

Hey there everybody. :)
I'm selling my Vortex Razor HD Genii 1-6x24, the MRAD model.
It's pretty much new, been chilling in my closet, taken out of the box occasionally.
But alas, I've got a case of the Schmidt and Bender fever :rolleyes: My AR 15 will be getting some of their new German glass (the new 1.5-8x26 Short Dot). :D
Box, paper work (the whole 9 yards) are included. Also I'll throw in the scope caps I bought along with my Vortex brand power throw lever for quick changes between magnification levels.
Glass is crisp and bright. The illuminated dot in the reticle is VERY bright, **** well gives my Aimpoint T-2 a run for its money. :D
This carries the Vortex VIP warranty. For those of you guys who don't know about it, let me some it up; YOU BREAK IT, THEY'LL FIX IT!! gun)

lightbulb $1200 SHIPPED lightbulb

Re: Vortex Razor HD Genii 1-6x24 For Sale

The following pictures were taken 2 feet infront of a Fallout 3 poster. I was sitting up in bed from a 14 hour day at work :rolleyes: I wanted to go outside for these pics. I can take more if needed.

1x magnification; no illumination

1x magnification; illumination 4 of 11

1x magnification; illumination 9 of 11
***Note; my iPhone camera can't do the red dot's crispness any justice above 8, it makes the dot seem like it's bleeding.