• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** Savage AICS 2.0

Infamous

I made a post and messed it up, so here we go again :rolleyes:
I'm selling my Accuracy International Chassis System 2.0 (folding).
It's inletted for the Savage short action 4.4" models
I only put about 20 rounds or so through the rifle in this set up.
These are very hard to come by! Pretty much brand new.
It comes with the AI spigot for Atlas bipod, or if you want I can sell my Atlas bipod along with it. Also it has the adjustable thumb screws for the cheekpiece.
$950 SHIPPED :cool:
Postal Money orders only
Shoot me some offers.

Thanks & Semper Fi gun)

Re: Savage AICS 2.0

hi, my name is Tyler. I ordered this same stock last Jan. i put two on back order through the two main suppliers, eurooptic and mile high. i just contacted AI in Virginia and they informed me that a new supply has arrived. they will be sent out to the distributors this next week. i was glad to hear that news but NOW, i see that you have one for sale. i see the value you have placed on this stock, especially with none on the market. i just confirmed today that eurooptic will price me a new stock for $960. so i would like to make an offer. i dont want to low ball you but i will offer you $1050 for the stock and the bipod, or $875 for the stock. let me know if you are interested. i could send money order ASAP or if you have paypal, even better.

Thanks, Tyler
[email protected]
208-313-2191