• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **sold**FS: Sterling PPL 380acp auto. James Bond pistol.

xssv

Cool little pistol that you never really see. Looks like it's straight from the Bonds movies. Excellent condition. Hardly used. Has a fingertip safety at the end of the frame where your index finger is close by and also has the single action hammer that you can cock and uncock with one in the chamber. Shoots great.

$260 shipped. Can send more pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 17
Re: FS: Sterling PPL 380acp auto. James Bond pistol.

Bond's main gun was Walther PPK in .380 or a Beretta 418. Still a neat little gun, but you might want to change your description....course I have been wrong one time before so I could be wrong here, I just don't remember a PPL, only a PPK being used or mentioned in the books or the movies.

Regardless, it is priced right and looks like a nice gun. No, I am not trying to ruffle feathers or bust your chops, so please do not take offense by my post, that was nto the intent.

You're totally right. I meant to say looks like it should or could be a bond pistol, but can only edit the posts in this forum once. In my local forum, I have the ad stated correctly and tried to cut and paste here, and had to shorten the title, and accidently left out a key phrase "looks like...etc". Any how, it actually kinda looks more like the phaser's or whatever they were called in the Star Treck series, LOL.

I'd fix it if I could. Also, I don't know how to delete a post here and start over. So I guess I'll just have to look like a fool. :D

You don't look like a fool and with the quality of patrons on this site, your explaination is spot on. Funny, I thought it looked like one of those laser/taser type futuristic gun as well. If you want a Bind gun, I have one I will sell you. Good luck on the sale.

Oh, and I meant Trek not Treck, lol. I swear I gave up beer two years ago.

Sold. Thanks

I better quit reading these threads so fast. I swore I read that you gave up beers two beers ago....