• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD**FS Franklin Arsenal Reloading Equipment

T

Troutmaster 13

FS brand new Franklin Arsenal powder trickler in clamshell packaging, a brand new Franklin Arsenal Quick-N EZ impact bullet puller with collets also in original clamshell packaging and one Franklin Arsenal universal plastic shell holder tray. Sorry, no pics, no software or don't own a smartphone. You can search the web if you really want to see what they look like though. Price is $25.00 for all plus $12.00 to ship lower 48. I accept USPS money order or check ( will hold till check clears). Contact if interested.

Re: FS Franklin Arsenal Reloading Equipment

FS brand new Franklin Arsenal powder trickler in clamshell packaging, a brand new Franklin Arsenal Quick-N EZ impact bullet puller with collets also in original clamshell packaging and one Franklin Arsenal universal plastic shell holder tray. Sorry, no pics, no software or don't own a smartphone. You can search the web if you really want to see what they look like though. Price is $25.00 for all plus $12.00 to ship lower 48. I accept USPS money order or check ( will hold till check clears). Contact if interested.

I will take it.Powder Trickler, Bullet Puller, and collets, $37 Shipped.

OK, Here is my name, address and phone number:

John Buck
105 Fox Run Rd.
Pinehurst, NC 28374
Phone # 910-420-2948

How are paying? If by check I hold till check clears.
Also you didn't mention the universal reloading tray. It's included with the deal.

Thanks, John Buck

OK, Here is my name, address and phone number:

John Buck
105 Fox Run Rd.
Pinehurst, NC 28374
Phone # 910-420-2948

How are paying? If by check I hold till check clears.
Also you didn't mention the universal reloading tray. It's included with the deal.

Thanks, John Buck

Thanks John,
I'll get a Money Order on the way

Dan Goddard
2020 Westbriar Rd
Duncan, OK 73533

US Postal Money Order, On the Way.

Dan

Thanks Dan. When I receive funds I will ship out right away. I will provide you with a tracking number. Thank you again for buying and having trust in me. I won't let you down. Sincerely John Buck