• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD: CZ 455 American .22 LR + Leupold Scope & Harris Bipod

Atrox-Venator

This rifle is in excellent condition. Prices include shipping costs. Forms of payment: USPS Money Order or PayPal Gift. No trades. Send me a PM if you have any other questions or when ready to do business. Thanks for looking!

CZ 455 American [20.5" bbl.] - .22 LR: N/A (Round Count: 700)
• Talley 1" low 11mm scope rings.
Leupold VX-II 3-9x33mm Rimfire EFR matte black custom scope: $359
- ¼ MOA click CDS dials.
- Turkey Plex reticle.
- Parallax focus: 10m - ∞
- Alumina flip covers.
• Barrel threading [½-28 RH O-Ring] (@ ADCO Firearms):
- Thread protector & extended tapered shoulder [0.725"].
- Ideal for Silencerco 22Sparrow sound suppressors; but will fit any other suppressor or muzzle device threaded in the standard ½-28 RH pitch.
Harris BRM-S 6-9" bipod w/ KMW Pod-Loc lever: $79
• BlackHawk Cobra coyote tan sling.
• 3 CZ 5-round polymer magazines.
• Maxpedition olive drab green Rat Wallet: fits ten 5-round magazines.
• Hoppe's .22 rifle BoreSnake.
• Manual and other factory documents.

---OR---

Rifle and minor accessories: *Sold*
Scope: *Available*
Bipod: *Available*

Check out: THIS VIDEO. It'll give you an idea of the kind of sound performance you can expect from this rifle when you attach a sound suppressor to it. The relevant footage starts at the 6:53 mark.
From personal experience, I can tell you that when I used CCI Subsonic ammunition in conjunction with my Silencerco Original 22Sparrow suppressor; the sound of the bullet impacting the berm at 55 yd at my local outdoor shooting range was louder than the actual report of the rifle.

CZ455American.jpg

NOTE: That 5-shot group was fired from a wooden bench using the bipod and my left arm as support. The scope was set to 3x, and the sound suppressor was attached. I'm quite confident this rifle can do better in the hands of a skilled rifleman and with careful ammunition selection; two variants that didn't apply on that day at the shooting range.

Last edited:
Re: WTS: CZ 455 with threaded barrel + Leupold scope & Ruger 10/22 Compact Tactical.

Bump.

Re: WTS: CZ 455 American .22 LR with threaded barrel + Leupold scope & Harris bipod.

I ll take the rifle , PM sent regarding scope and bipod.

Re: WTS: CZ 455 American .22 LR with threaded barrel + Leupold scope & Harris bipod.

If the other buyer backs out, I'll take the rifle. Thx.

Roger Lipson

Recent Posts