• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED sold Custom Tikka T3 .308 Tactical/Varmint

huckjare

Customized Tikka T3 varmint tactical that shoots amazingly. I have had everything upgraded so there are no plastic parts. It has the tactical bolt knob, aluminum bolt shroud, CDI bottom metal, AICS 5 round mag, custom paint job, barrel threaded 5/8-24 for a suppressor or flash hider, EGW 20moa base, and trigger tuned to 2.5 lbs. I have killed rock chucks out past 600 yards. The 155 grain Berger VLD Hunting bullets shoot great, but I haven't found anything that won't shoot well out of this gun. Everything from 110 grain hollowpoints to the 168 grain Custom competition bullets. I even shot a cow elk with it a year ago. Round count is around 400.

What I really need a is varmint rifle like a 22-250 or 243 for long range, but I am always willing to look at other options. I have a bunch of ammo to sweeten the pot. I've got well over $1500 into this gun. Shoot me some offers with what you've got. Thanks.

Attachments

• tikka308.jpg
    tikka308.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 9
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 7
Re: WTS/WTT Custom Tikka T3 .308 Tactical/Varmint

I have a real nice Tikka Master Sporter 22-250 I would offer up as trade.

PM sent. I wouldn't be oppossed to an ultralight 6.5 or .284 of some sort. Or maybe even a big long range rig to reach out and touch something, 300RUM or a 338 of sorts.

PM sent. I wouldn't be oppossed to an ultralight 6.5 or .284 of some sort. Or maybe even a big long range rig to reach out and touch something, 300RUM or a 338 of sorts.

Ever consider just rebarreling the existing action?

Yes, but I would have a hard time tearing down such a good shooting rifle.

Does the scope come with the rifle? What would be your cash price.

$1400 for the rifle, $1800 for the nightforce. Package desk I'd knock off $150

Would you consider this for the whole package.

Versace Mens Italian Diamond and Onyx 14K Gold Bracelet
Grams: 44.65gr
Diamonds: 16 (.10 carat each) Equaling 1.6 carats
Lenth: 8.50"
Width: .50"
Stones: 4 Italian Onyx Stones
Design: Versace
Very well kept Diamond Bracelet Manufactured in 2003 Imported from Italy.
Cost $4000.00

Not my thing

OK What kind of stock does it have and Name, Is it Aluminum bedded, Glass Bedded, Fully Adjustable. Who did the all the work including the barrel threading, is it torqued to proper inch pounds, is the trigger factory.

Recent Posts