• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Small mixed lot of once fired 243 & 22-250 brass

IAshooter

Cleaning up the reloading room. All this brass is brass that I don't need and will probably never use. Maybe someone could use these? The 22-250 brass is once fired by me from factory loads other than a few pcs (the WW, Norma, and Browning) that I think I picked up at a buddy's range at some point in time in the past and they're more than likely just once fired as well. The 243 brass is a mix of acquired brass stated as once fired or once fired by me personally from factory loads.

57 pcs of 243 brass - 20 FC nickel cases, 20 R-P, 9 FC, and 8 WIN. All of the brass cases have been tumbled clean and then annealed, the nickel, just cleaned.

40 pcs of 22-250 brass (no nickel) - 12 FC, 14 R-P, 6 WIN, 5 WW Super, 2 Norma, and 1 Browning. It's all been cleaned and then annealed.

(I've also got 20 pcs of misc. 308 brass I can include if you want it. Not annealed)

Asking $25 OBO TYD CONUS via USPS small flat rate box. Open to just about any form of payment.

First "I'll take it." post followed up with a PM to me for info exchange gets dibbs. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Cleaning up the reloading room. All this brass is brass that I don't need and will probably never use. Maybe someone could use these? The 22-250 brass is once fired by me from factory loads other than a few pcs (the WW, Norma, and Browning) that I think I picked up at a buddy's range at some point in time in the past and they're more than likely just once fired as well. The 243 brass is a mix of acquired brass stated as once fired or once fired by me personally from factory loads.

57 pcs of 243 brass - 20 FC nickel cases, 20 R-P, 9 FC, and 8 WIN. All of the brass cases have been tumbled clean and then annealed, the nickel, just cleaned.

40 pcs of 22-250 brass (no nickel) - 12 FC, 14 R-P, 6 WIN, 5 WW Super, 2 Norma, and 1 Browning. It's all been cleaned and then annealed.

(I've also got 20 pcs of misc. 308 brass I can include if you want it. Not annealed)

Asking $25 OBO TYD CONUS via USPS small flat rate box. Open to just about any form of payment.

First "I'll take it." post followed up with a PM to me for info exchange gets dibbs. Thanks for looking.
I 'll take it. Sent Pm.