• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sleeping Indian Wool jacket

JMack

Large size, no rips, tears, non smoking home. Used very little. It's one of the older originals about 20 years old. The hood is detachable and uses three elastic loops that hook to 3 buttons under the collar of jacket one of the elastic hoops is missing from the hood but it's still fully functional. I actually didn't use the hood much.

These jackets are the bomb for active late season hunts. Has the windbreak lining.

425$ shipped conus. PayPal f and f preferred.

Jmack IMG_7125.jpegIMG_7124.jpegIMG_7123.jpegIMG_7122.jpeg

Last edited:
trade considered would be an annealer I'm good condition - Annealeaze , bench source etc…
We'd work out price differences depending

I'd really like to have one of these. The problem is knowing if it will fit properly.
I've got a SI shirt and love it and been eyeballing their jackets.

Kris

I'd really like to have one of these. The problem is knowing if it will fit properly.
I've got a SI shirt and love it and been eyeballing their jackets.

Kris
I think they fit true to size. I'm 5-10" 180 and it fits perfectly…. I can't layer a bunch under it but it's not really meant for that.

I'm 6'-5" and 210 lbs
I typically wear a L or XL depending.
Got a taller torso and hate coats and shirts that are short. Especially in the cold when sitting.

Kris