• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sightmark Wraith Mini Thermal sight for sale

Mrvmax

Sightmark Wraith mini thermal sight for sale, this is only a few months old and has never been used on a firearm. I added an American Defense Mfg. quick detach mount to replace the cheap factory mount (which comes with it). I have taken it out on two hunts just to look around before shooting hours, I never got around to sighting it in on a firearm. I actually bought this to use to watch for game and then I intended to use my Trijicon for shooting once I located something. It also comes with the external Sightmark battery (which I never used). You can mount the battery on a rail and use it to power the mounted thermal.

This thermal works well but I have a Trijicon thermal and need to see a few things to fund my side by side purchase.

$1600 shipped CONUS, Zelle, USPS money order or check (will have to wait for check to clear before shipping). You can check my feedback on here or other gun forums under this username.

Pictures of Thermal

53391888158_36aa0b54f8_c.jpgThermal specifications