• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Shooters World in Stock at Midsouth...

Please allow me to express my profound gratitude - I successfully completed the first stage of this urgent transaction (Midsouth accepted my credit card) and hopefully will have a minor amount of SW4350 to fuel a wide variety of my rifles to be used against the rodents this season. SW4350 appears to be real close to IMR4831.

I'm a big fan. Switched to SW for my handgun loads. I'm using Tactical Rifle for bulk 5.56. Works as good as H335 and the like. Also bought some of their 300 Blackout. And a couple kegs of Precision Rifle and Match Rifle. It's good stuff! At the time I bought it it was quite a bit cheaper than its counterparts. Now, not so much. Well, I guess it's still cheaper relatively, but everything is more expensive now.

I use Buffalo Rifle in lieu of AA5744 in my long range cowboy silhouette matches. Meters much better, and is 2/3's the price. Seems to be pretty consistent. It will also works in reduced loads in almost all other cartridges. I also use Match powder and have no complaints. An economic alternative, especially since Hodgdon now owns Accurate, IMR, and Winchester.

Recent Posts