Shooters Pro Shop (SPS) - Customer Service - Thank You!

Muddyboots

Saturday I tried to order some 200 gr AB's from SPS and could not get the order to go through. Seems that my Firefox was not playing nice with their website. Yes it is up to date, Java up to date, all caches cleared, temp files etc cleared every time I close down PC. SO I sen them a short note Sat with explanation of my problem.

I then tried to sign in using MS Edge which then worked fine and purchased the AB's that I wanted. All went through fine.

I got a telephone call from SPS this morning, left me message telling me they got my message and were holding the AB's that I could not order on Sat. This person was not aware that I had purchased through a different browser.

I called them back and thanked them for setting aside the AB's but was able to purchase through MS Edge. We then went through what the Firefox and their system was doing so they could investigate it further from their end.

It is nice once in a while for customer service to actually read your email and not only respond quickly but wanted to make sure I am able to purchase the bullets I wanted at the sale pricing over the weekend. I appreciate good service and wanted to share a good story for a change.
Muddy

I have experienced problems ordering from them with Firefox. Stick a bunch of stuff in my cart, then I cannot access the cart at all.
I use Explorer and MS Edge as my "whoring" web browsers, like when I want to read news or watch Netflix, and do all my secure ordering from FF.

My low tech solution (besides yelling at the computer) was to always log in first when I'm ordering. Then, if I cannot access the cart, log out, leave the site, close firefox, and then go back to the site, log in, and go straight to the cart.

This was first time I have had problems with FF and was surprised when the problem occurred. Recent update maybe culprit. Just another tech "glitch" that continually reminds us tech is not immune to "oh craps". Been going through FF settings and haven't found anything that I can see could cause it so it must be code not playing nice.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.